Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enas Nakkash
Dr. Enas Nakkash, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with another office in Troy, MI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nakkash is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Nakkash has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Enas Nakkash has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Enas Nakkash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Ghinwa Nakkash
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi25
Dr. Alison Granados
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.97 mi22
Dr. Javier Aguilar Aragon
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sterling Heights, MI 0.97 mi