A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enas Nakkash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enas Nakkash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enas Nakkash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakkash graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Nakkash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakkash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enas F. Nakkash practice?
Dr. Enas Nakkash practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.