Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
May 23rd, 2015

The finest primary physician I have had in my 81 years.

by David Walker on Mar 9th, 2015

Dr Sallam is outstanding, very personable, professional and charming.

Mar 16th, 2014

Awful! And the front desk was extremely rude!

Misdiagnosed My Baby show details Misdiagnosed My Baby
Oct 30th, 2013

She is nice, gentle lady. But she is not a very good doctor in her skills as a general practitioner. She misdiagnosed my baby's severe intolerance problems as simple baby's temporary digestive issues, which led to serious malnutrition and abnormal development. She lacks practical experiences in diagnoses and tends to refer patients to specialists even when it may not be necessary, because I believe she does not want to take responsibility.

Dr. Sallam is a wonderful Doctor, however... show details Dr. Sallam is a wonderful Doctor, however...
Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Sallam is a wonderful Doctor, however the front desk workers are horrible! If you call and get Mary she is nice, but if you get Wendy, then forget about it... She has to be the worst person to speak with. Wendy is rude, not helpful, and appears to hate her job. When I call the office and get her, sometimes I hang up because it is not worth the abuse. I then try back later and hope for Mary. I continue to see Dr. Sallam because she is an amazing Dr. who care about every patient like they are family! Her nurse assistant Kimberly is pretty awesome too! I recommend Dr. Sallam to people, but please watch out for Wendy!!!

Mr. Bill show details Mr. Bill
by Anonymous on Nov 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Sallam is with First Physicians Group on University Pkwy, The Practice is Excellent. I do not believe Dr. Sallam is accepting new patients, but ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com