A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enash Moodley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moodley
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Moodley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moodley graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Moodley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enash Silvan Moodley DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Enash S. Moodley practice?
- Dr. Enash Moodley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enash Moodley practices Pulmonary Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC and Pontiac, MI.