A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enash Moodley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moodley graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Moodley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enash Moodley DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Enash Moodley practice?
- Dr. Enash Moodley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enash Moodley practices Pulmonary Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC and Pontiac, MI.