Dr. Enass Rickards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
Her and her staff are just the worst! spends at most 2 minutes with you and then leaves and never comes back. Her assistant is absolutely arrogant who just makes people feel uncomfortable and like they're just another nobody. They see patients as items in a checkout line, that's it! no bedside manner whatsoever. You'll never get in at your appointment time, the front staff is terrible and never want to work with you. The back staff are even worse they think they know it all and make rude faces and remarks to you. they don't care whether you're in pain and are completely desensitized to humans and their suffering. Making an appointment is nearly impossible and when you do the doctor sees you for a blink of an eye. I would recommend going elsewhere! anywhere but here!!!! Enass Nader Rickards is so unprofessional it is sickening! They leave you in the room and completely forget about you. Just run away while you can! Looks at you for 60 seconds and diagnoses you with "you're fine" and leaves and never returns then sends her assistant in to finish you off. Assistant who thinks shes the queen of the world and shes know everything and your'e always wrong because "I work with the doctor". Rudest staff ever!!!!! Runnnnnnnn!

May 10th, 2016
I dont feel like my questions ever get answered when i see her . shes always rushing and she doesnt document her records correctly. it seems everything pre filled. I was having problems and she put i was doing excellent???

November 23rd, 2013
Always a great experience, she's the best!

June 1st, 2012
Best in San Diego!
I can't say enough about Dr. Rickards. She has taken care of me and my family for years. Highly recommend her!

April 20th, 2012
Best Ever!
I have been a patient of Dr. Enass Rickards for almost ten years. I had sustained an injury to an already arthritic thumb while mountain biking, and my General Practitioner had recommended her: and that was, quite honestly, the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is not one to rush into a surgery. She maintains that - at least in my case - I would 'know when it's time for surgery'. I had never needed surgery before; no broken bones, etc., so I really appreciated the fact that she was in no hurry to put me 'under the knife'. But she was right: I knew when it was time. She and her surgical team were very attentive, and Dr. Rickard's bedside manner is the best. It's been a little over 8 years since that first surgery, and my thumb works better than ever and I have returned to my active lifestyle - and, without any pain! Since that first surgery, my active lifestyle has caused me to seek out her services four more times, and each time, I have recovered completely and resumed my active lifestyle, participating in sports such as softball, snow and water skiing, running, hiking... the list goes on and on. Her entire staff is caring and efficient, always calling to check on my recovery directly after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Rickards to anyone and everyone seeking a skilled, caring orthopedic surgeon, without any hesitation, what-so-ever.

April 19th, 2012
Fabulous doctor, kind,caring and extremely competent at explaining all my options and what she thinks is best for me,jl

February 27th, 2012
-Perhaps one of the worst experiences with a doctor in recent memory. This doctor is not patient-focused. -Came with broken foot, didn't look at it, said patient needed to order a boot separately. Patient left without any exam, care whatsoever. Total waste of time.

November 3rd, 2011
Had a great experience with Dr. Rickards.

July 3rd, 2011
Excellent!

March 1st, 2011
Dr. Rickards is great, no compliants at all!! She is a very skilled surgeon.

February 26th, 2011
My family and I have been going to Dr. Rickards for years. I will not see anyone else. She is great!

February 15th, 2011
Great Surgeon, compassionate and knowledgable!!