A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enayet Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enayet Rahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enayet Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enayet Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enayet Rahim practice?
- Dr. Enayet Rahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enayet Rahim practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nassau Bay, TX.
See Houston Internists.