A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Endaline Anunobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Endaline Anunobi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Endaline Anunobi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anunobi graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe Univ, Coll Of Hlth Sci, Nnewi, Anam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anunobi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Endaline A Anunobi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Endaline A. Anunobi practice?
- Dr. Endaline Anunobi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Endaline Anunobi practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.