Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

this place was like a zoo! it took me 3 hours to see the dr (with an appointment) and when we finally got to see her she was rude we left and I asked for my co pay back. months later I'm getting bills from them for some kid I don't even know! not only am I getting invoices for another child from them but Im also getting bill collection phone calls!! I have informed them of this mistake but the bills keep coming and phone calls too. Perfect example of an unorganized staff and office! I do NOT recommend this office and I will never go back!

|  We have found the one.  |  show details
by Claire R. on May 22nd, 2013

While I delivered my son at St. Lukes this past summer time, Dr. Anunobi was the doctor sent my pediatric office to perform his first inital check up. She was amazing, I was so pleased with how long she took, with my husband and I and answered all questions about his newborn self. So as soon as we were released from the hospital, I set up his first few appts with Dr.Anunobi, and confirmed that she is still an amazing doctor. She listens to me, and my concerns and does give accurate and good advice. She doesn't automatically prescribe meds, which I love. I donot like to give my children medicine without trying other natural alternatives and she understands. I even delayed my sons immunizatios and she could understand that. Now my son is 9months old and he has found a great doctor, and now my dauther also goes to her. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK Dr.Anunobi. Your office does not do you justice.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Annunobi is a great Doctor, she takes the time to ask questions and explain things clearly. She has called me personally on my cell to give me results when most doctors just have their nurse call you. She has good bedside manners and is never in a rush to get out of the room. I have waited a hour to see her but being that I am a nurse and I work in a medical office myself, I know it is because she takes time with all her patients. She is worth the wait!

|  Jennifer Schmitz  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

I have 4 kids, one of them being a Newborn. Dr. Anunobi is amazing. There is no other word for her. She has even called me after hours just to check on my sick child(ren).. No other Dr would ever do that.. or HAS ever done that for me. I do not care too much for the front office staff, I think sometimes that they can be a bit rude, but, I am willing to deal with that just to be able to have her as my childrens Dr. Love her.

|  She should work in a different office!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Anunobi is such a great doctor. She has been my daughters doctor for her first year of life. During our office visits, Anunobi spends a lot of time building a relationship with us and doesn't ever rush. Anunobi has always shown a lot of care for my child's health and overall well being. She takes the approach of trying all other options before prescribing medication- which is how all doctors should be! She also [believe it or not] calls me to check up on my daughter and see if we need further treatment. That can't be said for many doctors. I really feel like Anunobi is in the medical profession because she cares and not because she wants to make money or is just interested in medicine. Unfortunately, the office (excluding nurses) she works at, South Texas Center-Pediatric Care is absolutely unprofessional, unfriendly, and overall horrible. I really wish Dr. Anunobi would work at a different office because I don't think I can deal with the staff any longer - they suck!

|  Melanee Reyna  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr.Anunobi was the best doctor my daughter ever had she was very caring & always remembered my daughter when she walked into the room :) sorry to hear that she is no longer with south alamo med in SA..

|  show details
by miss you on Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr, Anunobie please email me at annettehernandez78@gmail.com i think you did a wounderful job with my kids , and would love for you to continue seeing them. i do understand you no longer work at south alamo med grop. and am crusher . love and miss you israel,noah abygail.

|  very nice excellent doctor.  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

very accurate doctor ,lisens too you . will keep taking my children to her.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

dr.endaline anunobi ,is very professional dr. took time to lisen and very much accurate with her information.

|  Very caring  |  show details
by Clementina Salinas on Jan 11th, 2010

I hve taken my children to different pediatricians but since I went to see Dr.Anunobi,she has been the only doctor my children sees.She listens to you very carefully,explains in terms I can understand what she thinks is wrong with my child and offers me her opinions.She lets ma take part in the decision making regarding the care of my children and is never in a hurry to go see others.She is truly the best doctor for your child.