Dr. Ender Raghib MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 2nd, 2017
Worst experience ever
Worst experience of my life.. He seemed very kind and trustworthy. I even overlooked his nurse removing the vaccine caps with her MOUTH! I'm a nurse myself and this is not normal, safe, or sanitary! I even asked her not to and brought it to the doctor's attention. My concerns were dismissed. Then came the time I simply requested we space out my baby's vaccinations at her 4 month checkup, as I told him that she developed a high pitch scream, cried inconsolably, and was extremely lethargic for 3 days following her 2 month vaccinations. He then got extremely rude and suggested I had mental health problems and that is why I didnt want to vaccinate. He said it wasn't about my child at all, but that I didnt want to "deal with her". After waiting and being there for 2.5 hours at this point, I broke down and cried. I ended up letting them do all vaccinations against my better judgement because I was feeling so stressed. His nurse came in and again uncapped the vaccines using her mouth. This is awful practice. She could easily drop the vaccine, sticking my baby or myself with the needle, not to mention breathing all over the needle as she uncaps it. Thank goodness she wiped my child's leg with alcohol to decrease the chance of contamination from skin normal flora... Then touched my daughter's leg with her bare hand, essentially cancelling everything she just did. Oh, then she waited maybe 4 seconds instead of the 30 seconds for the alcohol to dry ... Otherwise alcohol is introduced into the skin with the needle, causing unnecessary stinging. Needless to say, I'm switching pediatricians. I hope this review saves someone from an awful experience. If you currently go to him, you should be okay as long as you don't care about your children and never ever advocate for them!