A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Endia Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Endia Walls is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Endia Walls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Walls has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Endia Walls MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Endia Walls practice?
- Dr. Endia Walls has 1 office location.
Dr. Endia Walls practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.