A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Endla Anday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Endla Anday, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anday graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anday has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Endla Katalin Anday MD is a female Neonatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Endla K. Anday practice?
- Dr. Endla Anday has 4 office locations.
Dr. Endla Anday practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.