A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Endre Tamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Endre Tamas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamas graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Tamas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Endre Tamas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Endre Tamas practice?
- Dr. Endre Tamas has 1 office location.
Dr. Endre Tamas practices Anesthesiology near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Anesthesiologists.