A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eneida Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eneida Gomez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eneida Gomez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Flagler Hosp, St Augustine, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eneida Gomez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eneida Gomez practice?
- Dr. Eneida Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eneida Gomez practices Psychiatry near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Psychiatrists.