A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eneida Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eneida Gomez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eneida Gomez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Flagler Hosp, St Augustine, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eneida Gomez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eneida Gomez practice?
- Dr. Eneida Gomez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eneida Gomez practices Psychiatry near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Saint Augustine Psychiatrists.