A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eneida Nemecek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eneida Nemecek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eneida Nemecek, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemecek graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nemecek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eneida Rosario Nemecek MD and MS is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eneida R. Nemecek practice?
- Dr. Eneida Nemecek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eneida Nemecek practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatric Specialists.