A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enenge A'Bodjedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enenge A'Bodjedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. A'Bodjedi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. A'Bodjedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enenge A A'Bodjedi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Enenge A. A'Bodjedi practice?
- Dr. Enenge A'Bodjedi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enenge A'Bodjedi practices Psychiatry near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Stamford Psychiatrists.