Dr. Enes Kanlic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enes Kanlic?

January 23rd, 2017

Rude Rude Rude

I cannot believe that Chandler Hospital retains such an arrogant man on their staff. His rapport with the family of one if his patients after surgery was appalling. We will NEVER EVER recommend him to anyone. We didn't have a choice in having him operate on my mother as it was an emergency. If we had been given time to do a quick google search of him, we would have known to look for someone else. Very dissatisfied, will never refer him to anyone.

June 30th, 2012

Faith and kindness from Dr. Kanlic.

I found Dr. Kanlic to be an excellent doctor. After my car accident I had multiple injuries which took months to recover from. My pelvis was shattered and he performed a masterful operation which allowed me to return to work. I learned later from another Doctor that he is one of very few doctors in the country who could even do the surgery I needed and how the Good lord blessed me. God bless Dr. Kanlic.

November 17th, 2009

Dr. Kanlic is knowledgable but can be very callous. He doesn't answer questions and assumes his patients are uneducated because of their low income.

October 20th, 2017