A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Engilberta Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Engilberta Santos is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Santos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Engilberta Remo Santos MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Engilberta R. Santos practice?
- Dr. Engilberta Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Engilberta Santos practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Woodside, NY.
See Woodside Internists and Woodside Pulmonologists.