A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Engilberta Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Engilberta Santos is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Santos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Engilberta Remo Santos MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Engilberta R. Santos practice?
- Dr. Engilberta Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Engilberta Santos practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Woodside, NY.
See Woodside Internists and Woodside Pulmonologists.