A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. English Rockholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. English Rockholt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. English Rockholt, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockholt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rockholt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. English Allison Rockholt FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. English A. Rockholt practice?
- Dr. English Rockholt has 3 office locations.
Dr. English Rockholt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.