A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. English Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. English Willis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. English Willis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Willis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer Taylor Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. English Dupree Willis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. English D. Willis practice?
- Dr. English Willis has 3 office locations.
Dr. English Willis practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.