Dr. Enid Burnett Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Enid Burnett?

Terrible experience on so many levels

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Had my hand biopsied for dry skin in less than 2 minutes with little explanation and without waiting for numbing agent to work. Bled all over the table because dr cut before nurse was even ready. Slow to get results. Late being called back for appointment. Unresponsive to phone calls.

liked her

Posted on September 17th, 2016

I liked Dr. Burnett ...She answered all my questions ...and the staff in the Bill Francis office was very nice ...I think this office is closed now ...

Stay away

Posted on September 7th, 2015

A simple sebaceous cyst removal from the scalp should never entail 12 stitches and a lot of blood, I've had to have them removed regularly and this was the worst. And telling me AFTERWARDS that I shouldn't wash my hair for 2 weeks!? Ridiculous and unnecessary. She mangled me with her oversized, ungentle hands. Never again.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Way over-booked for appointments... always had to wait an inordinate amount of time. Never remembered me from one appointment to the next, and didn't take the time to review my file. Always had to ask why I was there, even when it was post-surgery and I was there to get sutures removed. Was not thorough in conducting skin checks, even though I had previous melanoma! So glad I found another doctor who is thorough and professional! Would never recommend Dr. Burnett to anyone... stay away... far, far away!

Registered Nurse

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

My initial, and only, visit to Dr. Burnett's Longwood office left me with an impression that the staff was unfriendly and lazy. It was easy to have booked an appointment for this dermatologist. My concern was for a recurrent facial lesion. After her assessment, Dr. Burnett wanted to biopsy it but biopsied the WRONG site on my face! Dr. Burnett was either NOT listening to her patient or not very engaged in her work. My surgical site was anesthetized so I had not realized it until I got home and removed the band-aid. I was shocked and immediately called her office. She offered to rebiopsy. At this point in time, I was hesitant to do so and had lost confidence in her as well as this would mean I would have a very large biopsy site versus a small, singe site. Contemplating the situation, the following day, I requested that my co-pay and insurance billing be reversed. She refused! She got paid well for making a mistake!. As a registered nurse I find her method of practice not only unethical buy unprofessional. I would most certainly NOT recommend her.

Go Somewhere else...

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Even though the diagnosis was accurate the Doctor was condescending uncaring and I would never let her operate on me. The staff acted like they did not want to be there.

Extremely disappointed

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I went in hoping to get my problem solved and it actually got worse. My face got a bit discolored after using the prescribed cream. She was quick to prescribe medications and wrote so many refills at the first appointment. I went for a simple complaint and she magnified it. She was not thorough. She was quick to diagnose. Her bedside manner was standoffish. Goodness I won't even talk about the wait time. I waited for over an hour both times and there were no other patients around. She is all about the money. Just go somewhere else. I wish I had checked the reviews online before going.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Doctor Enid Burnett looked at my seven year old daughter and decided to do a biopsy. She gave her anesthesia, and in less than 2 secs, she proceeded to cut my poor baby's skin. My baby was crying silently, not a word came out of her mouth, but tears were pouring. She told me she felt the doctor cutting her. When I approached her with respectfully even if I wanted to cut her skin while she felt every move, asking why she didn't wait few more seconds if not a minute or two for the anesthesia to work before cutting and may touch my daughter in the spot to cut to make sure she has no sensation/feeling in that area before cutting, she said nothing. Just stared at me and shrugged her shoulders. Are you kidding me? The sad thing is that the whole time we were there; she said not 1 word to my daughter. She did the same thing to my thirteen year old a year earlier and I had thought I will never seek her services again. When I was given her information for my second daughter, my insurance agent didn't inform me that she was the same 1 I saw in the Daytona office. I didn't know who she was until she walked in the room in the Sanford office and I didn't think she would do a biopsy since my daughter's primary care physician had already told me what the virus was, she even confirmed it when she looked at it. Yet, she proceeded to cut my daughter w/o warning and feeling of sympathy for a little child. When I asked her if the biopsy was necessary, she said with a mouth full of candy: I just wanted to confirm that I am treating the right virus. I had to ask her twice to repeat what she said because she had a mouth full of candy (When she walked in the room the 2nd time, she had what seemed to be the biggest pc of candy I have ever seen. When I would ask her a question, she would move the candy from one side of her mouth to the other trying to get the words out). From her answer, I gathered that the biopsy was not necessary as the virus is only temporary and will go away on its own without medication. The same thing the primary care physician had told me. Her nurse felt so bad for my daughter when she saw her crying in agony without saying a word. The nurse gave her 2 stickers and apologized in front of the doctor but this latter said NOTHING. She is money hungry and very cruel to children. I leave God in charge and I know he doesn't like UGLY especially UGLY behavior towards children

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Waited 3 hours at her office for a 5 minute procedure. The doctor arrived and did not even act like I was in the room even though I was asking questions. She simply acted like I was not there as she prepped. I had several warts removed and she sprayed the liquid nitrogen like she was painting a house. Extremely dissapointed in diagnoses, service, procedure and follow up. I would not recommend this doctor unless you like pain.

Worst doctor I've ever seen!

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Very unprofessional and expensive. They won't give you results over the phone and will charge you for an $95 outpatient visit!Plus expect to wait at least an hour at each appointment. TERRIBLE.

She is the Best

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I have been to many other DR. but she was the only one that end up helping me for my condition. She is very good at what she does. She knows her stuff.

NEVER ADVISED OF OPTIONS - LEFT WITH LARGE FACIAL SCAR

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Went for visit on a Tuesday; skin biopsy was taken on left facial cheek and I was told to come back on Friday for the results. Went back on Friday & was told I had basal cell skin cancer and put in the surgical room within 10 minutes. I was in a state of shock, had no one with me, and was given papers and told to sign them. When I asked about scarring, she said "don't worry about it" even though the papers indicated scarring was possible. I ended up with a 3 inch incision for a spot that was no larger than a pimple,and I will wear that scar for life. GO TO A DOCTOR WHO WILL TELL YOU ABOUT OPTIONS LIKE MOHS SURGERY rather than cutting you up!!!