Family Practitioner, Internist

1141 Kinwest Pkwy
Ste 100
Irving, TX 75063
214-239-2222
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Carla on Jul 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Romanelli for approximately five plus years. I am very pleased with her professionalism and care she has provided. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is patient with listening and answering all of my questions. Her staff are also friendly. The wait time is sometimes long, but I have found that to happen at most physician's offices. I would recommend Dr. Romanelli to any one needing a primary care physician.

|  Keeps me waiting  |  show details
by Dani T. on Aug 26th, 2013

A doctor that allows you to be off your thyroid pill for a month while labs are being "processed" and then doesn't answer the phones for you to get an asthma refill should not be practicing. By the time I got through to ask for a refill, they said that they had called it in but when I went to pick it up, the pharmacist said that no one call in the medicine. What the on earth is wrong with this office?

|  Dumped  |  show details
by Eddie A on May 6th, 2013

Long waits in room...not to mention waiting forever to get appointments being told somedays "...we're too busy to see you..." All the unecsssary bloodwork for what? Cash cow I agree... And now that I speak my mind to some little girl who can barely speak English, I get a letter dumping me as a patient...but what angered me off was when I hadn't heard from them in months and then out of the clear blue I get an email I owe them a balance from 2012...seriously? What a scam!!

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

I think she is the best. I have received follow up call from her nurses and even Dr Romanelli on a Saturday.

|  Long wait times, no communication!  |  show details
by David Y. on Feb 19th, 2013

You will typically wait 20-45 minutes to get in a room, then another 15-20 minutes. When you ask if they are running behind, they tell you, " the Dr takes her time with patients." I understand that, but if its a pattern of being late, then schedule better. I received a letter shortly after that I was no longer wanted as a patient. What a joke of a practice. Beware!

|  Paciente  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Me recomendo una amiga me conto maravillasde esa doctora y por cierto me gusto mucho en la primera visita,pero en las siguientes me manadaron con la enfermera.Lo peor fue esperar casi 2 horas y media y despues de todo mi tiempo estubo menos de 10 minutos conmigo esa experiencia no me gusto y no volvi.

|  2 hour wait  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Waited 2 hours before being seen. This is not waiting at the front before called in. This is actually waiting in the room for the doctor to see me. When I finally had it, I walked out to see what's going on and see my doctor just going through paperwork.

|  Wonderfull Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Someone said she was a cash cow because of the tests, LIES!!!!!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Debra Harrison on Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Romanelli, her nurse practitioner, other docters in her office and all of her staff are wonderful, caring, efficient, and take the time to really listen to what is going on with you-a rare diamond among pebbles...

|  they play games  |  show details
by Unhappy Complainer on Oct 27th, 2009

This officel likes to play games. If you are a cash-cow (a patient with insurance) they will give you a series of tests and unneccessary appointments. If you are a cash customer, they put your test results and everything else on the back burner. They suck. Their nurses suck, and have attitude (especially Monica who calls questions an "inconveniance and complexity). If you like to wait forever, and you have a high tolerance for attitude and being jerked around for extra money, go to this office. FYI, you will probably never meet Dr Romanelli. I have never seen her, and I have gone to this office for 3 years!

|  Poor communication and follow ups  |  show details
May 11th, 2009

I have had poor follow up with this doctor. She depends entirely too much on her Nurse Practitioner to do follow ups, thus, things have been missed.

|  Barbara Cabello  |  show details
by Barbara Cabello on Apr 17th, 2009

I love this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant. She takes the time to listen to her patients and she makes you feel like you are her only patient. Her staff is very friendly and the new office is beautiful. I have recommended her to all my friends and they love her too...