Dr. Enid Romanelli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Enid Romanelli?

WEIGHT LOSS

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Terrible doctor, wait more than 2 hours. If you has insurance the diagnosis is different, can you believe? Never come back.

do not go here

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I took my 18 year old here for physical and birth control. she went there about 6-8 months getting the depo shot. Then one day they decide to do a pap smear on her even though 1. she has a gynecologist who does not recommend pap smears on women under 21 and 2. the academy of obstetrics and gyno do NOT recommend pap smears under 21 years of due to high number of false positive test. Well guess what the pap was abnormal. We told the gyno who said it souldnt have been done at all. THEN DR ROMANELLI REFUSED to give her birth control!! We Dont go to her gyno for routine med refills and now they left my teen daughter with out birth control. Very negligent office

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Dr Romanelli and all her staff are excellent in health care for their patients. Romanelli and the other doctors truly care about your health and well being. Best doctor to see in Irving, TX.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I never get to see her. Always ends up with her nurse practitioner.

Patient

Posted on July 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Romanelli for approximately five plus years. I am very pleased with her professionalism and care she has provided. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is patient with listening and answering all of my questions. Her staff are also friendly. The wait time is sometimes long, but I have found that to happen at most physician's offices. I would recommend Dr. Romanelli to any one needing a primary care physician.

Keeps me waiting

Posted on August 27th, 2013

A doctor that allows you to be off your thyroid pill for a month while labs are being "processed" and then doesn't answer the phones for you to get an asthma refill should not be practicing. By the time I got through to ask for a refill, they said that they had called it in but when I went to pick it up, the pharmacist said that no one call in the medicine. What the on earth is wrong with this office?

Dumped

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Long waits in room...not to mention waiting forever to get appointments being told somedays "...we're too busy to see you..." All the unecsssary bloodwork for what? Cash cow I agree... And now that I speak my mind to some little girl who can barely speak English, I get a letter dumping me as a patient...but what angered me off was when I hadn't heard from them in months and then out of the clear blue I get an email I owe them a balance from 2012...seriously? What a scam!!

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I think she is the best. I have received follow up call from her nurses and even Dr Romanelli on a Saturday.

Long wait times, no communication!

Posted on February 19th, 2013

You will typically wait 20-45 minutes to get in a room, then another 15-20 minutes. When you ask if they are running behind, they tell you, " the Dr takes her time with patients." I understand that, but if its a pattern of being late, then schedule better. I received a letter shortly after that I was no longer wanted as a patient. What a joke of a practice. Beware!

Paciente

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Me recomendo una amiga me conto maravillasde esa doctora y por cierto me gusto mucho en la primera visita,pero en las siguientes me manadaron con la enfermera.Lo peor fue esperar casi 2 horas y media y despues de todo mi tiempo estubo menos de 10 minutos conmigo esa experiencia no me gusto y no volvi.

2 hour wait

Posted on June 25th, 2011

Waited 2 hours before being seen. This is not waiting at the front before called in. This is actually waiting in the room for the doctor to see me. When I finally had it, I walked out to see what's going on and see my doctor just going through paperwork.

Wonderfull Doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Someone said she was a cash cow because of the tests, LIES!!!!!