Dr. Enid Romanelli MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016
WEIGHT LOSS
Terrible doctor, wait more than 2 hours. If you has insurance the diagnosis is different, can you believe? Never come back.

February 10th, 2016
do not go here
I took my 18 year old here for physical and birth control. she went there about 6-8 months getting the depo shot. Then one day they decide to do a pap smear on her even though 1. she has a gynecologist who does not recommend pap smears on women under 21 and 2. the academy of obstetrics and gyno do NOT recommend pap smears under 21 years of due to high number of false positive test. Well guess what the pap was abnormal. We told the gyno who said it souldnt have been done at all. THEN DR ROMANELLI REFUSED to give her birth control!! We Dont go to her gyno for routine med refills and now they left my teen daughter with out birth control. Very negligent office

November 29th, 2015
Dr Romanelli and all her staff are excellent in health care for their patients. Romanelli and the other doctors truly care about your health and well being. Best doctor to see in Irving, TX.

April 30th, 2015
I never get to see her. Always ends up with her nurse practitioner.

July 16th, 2014
Patient
I have been going to Dr. Romanelli for approximately five plus years. I am very pleased with her professionalism and care she has provided. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is patient with listening and answering all of my questions. Her staff are also friendly. The wait time is sometimes long, but I have found that to happen at most physician's offices. I would recommend Dr. Romanelli to any one needing a primary care physician.

August 27th, 2013
Keeps me waiting
A doctor that allows you to be off your thyroid pill for a month while labs are being "processed" and then doesn't answer the phones for you to get an asthma refill should not be practicing. By the time I got through to ask for a refill, they said that they had called it in but when I went to pick it up, the pharmacist said that no one call in the medicine. What the on earth is wrong with this office?

May 7th, 2013
Dumped
Long waits in room...not to mention waiting forever to get appointments being told somedays "...we're too busy to see you..." All the unecsssary bloodwork for what? Cash cow I agree... And now that I speak my mind to some little girl who can barely speak English, I get a letter dumping me as a patient...but what angered me off was when I hadn't heard from them in months and then out of the clear blue I get an email I owe them a balance from 2012...seriously? What a scam!!

February 28th, 2013
I think she is the best. I have received follow up call from her nurses and even Dr Romanelli on a Saturday.

February 19th, 2013
Long wait times, no communication!
You will typically wait 20-45 minutes to get in a room, then another 15-20 minutes. When you ask if they are running behind, they tell you, " the Dr takes her time with patients." I understand that, but if its a pattern of being late, then schedule better. I received a letter shortly after that I was no longer wanted as a patient. What a joke of a practice. Beware!

November 22nd, 2011
Paciente
Me recomendo una amiga me conto maravillasde esa doctora y por cierto me gusto mucho en la primera visita,pero en las siguientes me manadaron con la enfermera.Lo peor fue esperar casi 2 horas y media y despues de todo mi tiempo estubo menos de 10 minutos conmigo esa experiencia no me gusto y no volvi.

June 25th, 2011
2 hour wait
Waited 2 hours before being seen. This is not waiting at the front before called in. This is actually waiting in the room for the doctor to see me. When I finally had it, I walked out to see what's going on and see my doctor just going through paperwork.

January 4th, 2011
Wonderfull Doctor!
Someone said she was a cash cow because of the tests, LIES!!!!!