A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eniki Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eniki Mack, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eniki Mack MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eniki Mack practice?
- Dr. Eniki Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eniki Mack practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Endocrinologists.