A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eniko Barthel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eniko Barthel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eniko Barthel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barthel graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barthel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eniko Kiraly Barthel MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eniko K. Barthel practice?
- Dr. Eniko Barthel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eniko Barthel practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Opelousas, LA.
See Grapevine Internists.