Dr. Eniko Kovats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eniko Kovats?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Eniko Kovats?

• Good

The very best pediatrician

Compassionate, responsive, Great diagnostician. Just the best

October 22nd, 2016

Assistant

Dr. Kovats is amazing. I love taking my daughter to her. She always treats her great and tries to make her feel comfortable.

February 11th, 2015

Extremely long wait times

I love Dr. Kovats and the staff at Einstein Pediatrics. Unfortunately the average time for a well visit is app 2 hours. Even after always booking the first appointment and arriving 15-20min early we have yet to be seen on time. Waiting over an hour with a toddler is very frustrating. I am seriously considering changing pediatricians, as I think it is rude to keep patients waiting so long. I am in the service industry and if I kept my clients waiting that long, I don't think I would have any. Promptness is extremely important, especially dealing with children. If I have a 930am appointment I don't expect to wait until 1045 to be taken to the exam room! And then wait another 30-45 min for the doctor!

November 11th, 2012

Excellent pediatrician

My sisters and I are very thankful to have such an excellent pediatrician for our kids she is very caring and loving to our children she always takes her time and is very patient with our children she always takes our calls and returns them promptly we are very satisfied with her and I highly recommend her Kadah Hasan

July 24th, 2012

A Genuine Loving Family

I can honestly say that Dr. Kovats has a passion for children that is very much sincere.I will say that waiting time can be a tad long. However, when dealing in pediatrics children are not always predictable.The entire staff work like a well oiled machine and I can not stop singing the praises of the staff. The staff alone are worth coming back for.My youngest was diagnosed with g6pd and Dr.Kovats was all on it. Giving my information I needed so that i can understand how to be prepared for this.If it were not for her I don't think I would have ever found out I had it too.Great Practice. Great Experience.

November 2nd, 2011

Gina

I've been taking all of my children to Dr. Kovats since 1994, she's an excellent Doctor. She always follows up after a sick visit. She is the best pediatrician I've seen so far. I have 5 children and my oldest, who's now 20, didn't want to find another Doctor. She's a Blessing!

June 28th, 2011

A pediatrician who is compassionate and kind

September 19th, 2010

Dr. Kovats

October 20th, 2009

SHE IS A GREAT DR.

DR. KOVATS IS AN EXCELLENT DR! I AM A MOTHER OF FOUR CHILDREN AND AM A HARSH JUDGE OF PEDIATRICIAN SINCE A FORMER DR. IN NEW YORK MESSED UP MY OLDEST'S KIDNEY YEARS AGO, SO I AM VERY CAREFUL ABOUT DRS.DR. KOVATS NEVER RUSHES YOU. SHE ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR SICK VISITS ON THE DAY THE CHILD IS SICK. SHE CAN HANDLE SPRAINS OF FINGERS,INFECTIONS, SCHOOL OUTBREAKS,AND A HOST OF OTHER ILLNESSES.SHE OFTEN CALLS TO FOLLOW UP ON THE MORE IMPORTANT SICKNESES HERSELF.SHE ALSO MAKES IT A POINT TO CALL YOU WHEN STREPHTH INFECTIONS ARE POSITIVE. THIS I'VE NOTICED SHE TENDS TO CALL HERSELF. SHE IS VERY KIND AND CHILDREN LIKE HER ALOT. PARENTS CAN TALK TO HER AND SHE DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL DUMB EVEN IF IT IS A QUESTION THAT YOU'VE ASKED BEFORE.AS A MOTHER OF FOUR ACTIVE KIDS I HIGHLY RECCAMIND HER TO ANY ONE!

October 21st, 2016