A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enise Yoo-Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo-Liu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enise Yoo-Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo-Liu graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Yoo-Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enise S Yoo-Liu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enise S. Yoo-Liu practice?
- Dr. Enise Yoo-Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Enise Yoo-Liu practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.