A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enma Saiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enma Saiz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saiz graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Saiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enma Saiz MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Enma Saiz practice?
- Dr. Enma Saiz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Enma Saiz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near South Miami, FL.