A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enmei Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enmei Wang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enmei Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enmei W. Wang practice?
Dr. Enmei Wang practices Pediatrics near Wakefield, MA.
See Wakefield Pediatricians.