A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enoch Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enoch Morris, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enoch Carter Morris MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enoch C. Morris practice?
- Dr. Enoch Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Enoch Morris practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurological Surgeons.