A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enoch Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enoch Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enoch Tsai, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tsai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enoch N Tsai MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Enoch N. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Enoch Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Enoch Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Ophthalmologists.