A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrica Basilico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrica Basilico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrica Basilico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basilico graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Basilico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrica DR Basilico MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrica D. Basilico practice?
- Dr. Enrica Basilico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrica Basilico practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See New York Internists.