A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Aguas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Aguas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguas graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Aguas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
- Crosbyton Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Guiua Aguas MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrico G. Aguas practice?
- Dr. Enrico Aguas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Aguas practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.