A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Balcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Balcos is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balcos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balcos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balcos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Uro Balcos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Enrico U. Balcos practice?
- Dr. Enrico Balcos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Balcos practices Psychiatry near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA and Chino, CA.
See Irvine Psychiatrists.