A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Benedetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Benedetti, Transplant Surgeon, hepatobiliary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Benedetti, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benedetti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Benedetti FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrico Benedetti practice?
- Dr. Enrico Benedetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Benedetti practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.