A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Camporesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Camporesi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Decompression Sickness
Education & Awards
Dr. Camporesi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Camporesi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Mario Camporesi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrico M. Camporesi practice?
- Dr. Enrico Camporesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrico Camporesi practices Anesthesiology and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists and Tampa Preventive Medicine Specialists.