A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Dangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Dangelo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Dangelo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dangelo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guerrero, Acapulco.
Dr. Dangelo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dangelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enrico F. Dangelo practice?
Dr. Enrico Dangelo practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.