Dr. Enrico Esguerra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrico Esguerra?

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Great in pediatrics. I have 3 in his care. Hes a very thorough dr and very informative. My only qualm could possibly be the way he could ease up on the direct truth with the younger kids. Other than that its good

Good doctor for my kids

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I have 3 girls and have been taking them to Dr. E since the first one was born in 2001. All my girls like him and his staff. He will explain things in as much detail as you want when you want. But he doesn't get worked up about things too easily either. He as a natural way of keeping you calm.

very rude and uncomfortable

Posted on July 11th, 2014

Dr.E is very rude, he does not make me or my children feel comfortable when we go in there. He always tried to make me sound like an idiot wen i take my kids in there. He perscribes meds that my children do not need. He diagnosed my son with full blown asthma without running any tests on him. My son has NO breathing problems and he put him on a very strong inhaler wen he was only 3 years old and he ended up getting very sick. I do NOT reccomend to anyone. Honestly he needs to be turned in.

had we not left his care my son would not have survived

Posted on February 11th, 2014

He was extremely rude, my son had a lot of sickness when he was younger. However Dr. E dismissed it b/c my son would still play when we took him in. EVERY thing was a viral infection. After my son threw up blood 3 times in one month and the dr refused to do anything b/c again it was "just a viral infection". We left. With the new pediatrician we found out my son not only had an immune deficiency but also a disease that attacks his muscles that requires special care. If we had stayed with Dr. E I absolutely believe my son wouldn't have survived.

LOVE him

Posted on October 28th, 2013

My kids saw him for 15 years until they left the peds care at Freemen. Very thorough and well researched doctor. If you want him to write a script for some meds, and he feels the kids don't need the drugs, he won't give you meds. I love that he won't over-medicate your kids. He understands the terms 'antibiotic resistant'. Worked hard to get to the truth about daughter's asthma. Parents, if you are looking for a 'give my kids the free medicaid drugs' doc, look elsewhere.

uncomfortable

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Esguerra's staff is kind and personable but he often communicates in a condescending way. Perhaps this is unintentional, but I definitely never felt comfortable. Nor did he ever show any kind of familiarity when we came in. Every visit was just like the first, as if he were just meeting us for the first time. He just read the notes on his chart and that's how he knew us. He also repeatedly pushed for me to allow my child to get the flu shot when I'd made it clear that wasn't what I wanted. He also attempted to make me feel bad for making this choice. I finally decided he wasn't the doctor for us.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. E is a kind and intelligent man who gives excellent care to his families. He is up to date on the latest research and gives good information to parents. He is very thorough in his work, and you can trust him. We have been going to him for 13 years. Our sons really like him.

Posted on June 28th, 2016