A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Fazzini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Fazzini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzini graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fazzini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Fazzini DO and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Enrico Fazzini practice?
- Dr. Enrico Fazzini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Fazzini practices Neurology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Forest Hills Neurologists.