A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Fazzini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Fazzini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzini graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fazzini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fazzini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans