A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Marcelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Marcelli, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico A Marcelli DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrico A. Marcelli practice?
- Dr. Enrico Marcelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Marcelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.