A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Martini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Martini, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Martini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico E Martini FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Enrico E. Martini practice?
- Dr. Enrico Martini has 10 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Martini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.