A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Sobong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Sobong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Sobong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobong graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Calibo Sobong MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Enrico C. Sobong practice?
- Dr. Enrico Sobong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Sobong practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Oncologists.