A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Souto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Souto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Souto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Souto graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.More Education & Awards
Dr. Souto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Souto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance