A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Souto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Souto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Souto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Souto graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Souto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System
- Hallmark Melrose-Wakefield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Oliveira Souto MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Enrico O. Souto practice?
- Dr. Enrico Souto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Souto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.