A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrico Souto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrico Souto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrico Souto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Souto graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Souto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrico Oliveira Souto MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Enrico O. Souto practice?
- Dr. Enrico Souto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Enrico Souto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Limerick, ME.
See Melrose Internists and Melrose Gastroenterologists.