A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguilar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguilar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Aguilar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Aguilar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique J Aguilar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique J. Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Enrique Aguilar has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Aguilar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami Geriatric Doctors.