A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Alfaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Alfaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfaro graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Alfaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
- Valley View Medical Center
- Valley View Med Ctr, Cedar City, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique E Alfaro MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique E. Alfaro practice?
- Dr. Enrique Alfaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Alfaro practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar City, UT.
See Mesquite Internists.