A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Alfaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Alfaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfaro graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Alfaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
- Valley View Medical Center
- Valley View Med Ctr, Cedar City, Ut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alfaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans