A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Almaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Almaguer, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Almaguer, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almaguer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Almaguer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Cecilio Almaguer MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique C. Almaguer practice?
- Dr. Enrique Almaguer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Almaguer practices Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Plastic Surgeons.