Dr. Enrique Beniquez Nieves MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

October 17th, 2014
Very good doctor
I came in to see Dr. Beniquez this past week I was very pleased with the office staff and the professionalism. Very pleasant Dr.

February 3rd, 2011
Decent, but would not go to him again.
Dr. Beniquez Nieves was a pleasant doctor during our very short visit. I was sort of shocked by how LITTLE he asked me about my history (past medical history, sexual history, family history etc.). I was, however, very impressed with how fast I got an appointment and how fast my colonoscopy was scheduled. [ Maybe because he has very few patients though. :( ] The day of my colonoscopy started fine because the support staff were all wonderful. When I awoke from the colonoscopy, I was pretty upset because the doctor NEVER came to speak to me. I assume because they did not find anything. It shouldn't matter if my results were totally fine or I had a huge tumor. I went in to the colonoscopy because of pretty bad bleeding - obviously I was concerned and seeking an explanation. No one bothered to even discuss other possible causes. I am left knowing nothing and still very worried. What do I do if it happens again? Why MIGHT I have had the bleeding in the first place? Is there anything else I should do or be concerned about? I do not have answers to any of these questions and was still coming of the anesthetic so did not think to ask them these things. A quality physician would have understood these concerns and thought to address them.

December 1st, 2010
Will never visit this Physician again
Office Staff was incredibly rude and unprofessional. Physician asked the I call a week after tests to receive results and he never returned calls. I was forced to make an appointment to receive them after waiting and calling for six weeks.

September 14th, 2010
Excellent Physician, very professional and personable, I would definetely recommend him.