A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Fernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Fernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Carlos Fernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique C. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.