Learn more about Dr. Enrique Calle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calle
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Calle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Calle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Calle graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Calle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Arturo Calle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Calle practice?
- Dr. Enrique Calle has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Calle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Internists and Enid Cardiologists.