A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Calle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Calle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Calle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Calle graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Calle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Arturo Calle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Calle practice?
- Dr. Enrique Calle has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Calle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Internists and Enid Cardiologists.