A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Calle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Calle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Calle graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Calle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan