Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Calle
Dr. Enrique Calle, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Enid, OK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Calle is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center, Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital and Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Calle has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Enrique Calle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enid, OK.
Dr. Archana Rao
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Enid, OK 0.01 mi14
Dr. Sarah Matousek-Fraser
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Enid, OK 0.01 mi8
Dr. Bedilu Woldaregay
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Enid, OK 0.01 mi23