Learn more about Dr. Enrique Calle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calle
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Calle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Calle graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Calle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Arturo Calle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Calle practice?
- Dr. Enrique Calle has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Calle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Internists and Enid Cardiologists.