A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Calvo Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Calvo Ayala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calvo Ayala
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Calvo Ayala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Calvo Ayala MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Calvo Ayala practice?
- Dr. Enrique Calvo Ayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Calvo Ayala practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners, and Norfolk Pulmonologists.