Learn more about Dr. Enrique Carbajal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Carbajal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbajal
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carbajal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Carbajal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbajal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Carbajal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique V Carbajal MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Enrique V. Carbajal practice?
- Dr. Enrique Carbajal has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Carbajal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.