Dr. Enrique Casuso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrique Casuso?

September 5th, 2015

This Dr, had me commited to State Hospital, despite having no past criminal or mental health problem and diagnosed me as Schizo Affective disorder, with no cognitive testing and no symptoms, after only one meeting. During my time as a patient with him, he violated my patient, civil and human rights. This man is a sadist, please look up the pro public article on him and keep him away from your loved one's.

January 25th, 2015

Disappointed

Dr. Casuso saw my family member in an ALF. He may be nice...I can't tell you. He would never return my calls or correspondence. I wanted to meet him but I was told he never knows when he will be at the ALF. I had years of past history that would have been important for any Psychiatrist to know for a new patient. We used him only a few months and realized this was not a medical professional that we would want to continue seeing our family member. We were disappointed that he would not care enough about his patient...or should I say "former patient". In moving our family member to a new ALF, he would not even extend the required perceptions for even one month...therefore putting our family member's needs in jeopardy. Just sad...

December 17th, 2013

As close to a "Quack" this Doctor is.

This man who received a Medical Physician's degree from a "diploma mill"-type university not only abused his power as a Doctor in Psichiatry, but he wrongly diagnosed me. He is not to be trusted. 28 years ago he did me great harm and time has proven his profound incompetence.

September 1st, 2012

Research on Dr. Casuso's degree

Apparently Dr. Casuso was a 21 year old medical student at the University of Havana, Cuba when the Castro regime arrested him and many others as a result of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. Dr. Casuso was sentenced to 20 years and served several years of of that sentence at the prison in Isla de Pino. It is not clear how far along he was in his pre-med studies or if he was able to complete the requirement for a U.S. medical degree at CETEC University in the two years attended. There is no opportunity in Cuba for a prisoner to attended Medical School while in prison. I apologize to the doctor if there has been a rush to judgement, he may well be one of the few with a legitimate degree, but it is still unclear as to the validity of the degree and Cetec was closed due to widespread fraud of selling medical degrees.

August 28th, 2011

Dr. Enrique Casuso

Does not have good bedside manner. Needs to improve his listening skills.

August 26th, 2011

Dr. enrique casuso

he is the best psychiatrist in miami

September 21st, 2010

This Dr. is caring, listens well, and is very good at diagnosing.

February 11th, 2017