Dr. Enrique Davila Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrique Davila?

January 19th, 2017

dr. Enrique Davila is the best, I will always remember him as a DR.

April 25th, 2016

THE BEST OF THE BEST ...

April 8th, 2016

Live Saver(s)

Awesome doctor, he and his associates, Dr. Keisch and Dr. Weingrad saved my life. I did not have much of a chance. Trust these docs. The long waits are well worth the outcome.

April 4th, 2016

Will never refer someone to him. Just plain rude.

March 29th, 2016

Dr. Davila treated my father in law many years ago, and was both a caring and great physician. I had the need to bring my mom to him recently and found Dr. Davila to be personable and through. While the news he has to give is hard, he was gentle and caring.,

March 23rd, 2015

Saved my life!!

October 31st, 2014

very unprofessional

I thought that doctors learn to be professional since med school. I don't know were Dr Davila did med school, but definitely never learned ethics and professionalism. Very bud experience.

August 26th, 2014

Rudeness

I went with my mother to see Dr Davila. We came 1 hour before her appointment and she was number 6th in the waiting list. People after her went inside before her. I'll check the waiting list again and they were already in number 9th. I complained about it to the receptionist first. She said that they were kind of behind. I complained to the nurse and she got a rude answer. Finally I complained to dr Davila and he told me The doors are open". He told me to leave. They never apologize to me or my mother. Dr Davila was so rude to me.

April 17th, 2013

Cancer Patient

Dr. Davila has zero bedside manner. He accurately diagnosed my breast cancer. His coarse of treatment was accurate however, he lied to me. He told me that patients at my age have a chance of not getting their period during chemo treatments. He then said some women will not get the period back again after treatment. I then asked "can this cause me to have early menopause?" He said "no". This is a lie. I checked with 3 other oncologists. He also lied about my diet. I asked if there were are any types of food I should stay away from during chemo he said, "no". A lie. I also asked him about a treatment to help reduce the chance of loosing hair during chemo treatment. I brought a treatment I had found to his attention over the phone. He was rude, dismissive and lied again. He said " Noone uses the treatment, it does not work." He lied. I found a new doctor and I am under going chemo and using the treatment and I have not lost my hair. He should not be interacting with patients. It is hard enough hearing you have cancer but then to be lied to multiple times, to be treated with little to no respect and just plain rude is unacceptable. In addition, there was not 1 tissue in the entire office. An office where they discuss cancer all day long. Not 1 tissue. Speaks volumes. Steer clear.

June 20th, 2012

He saved my husbands life!

The best Oncology that I have met!

August 8th, 2011

DON'T GO TO HIM...

He gets very intimidating...made my mother nervous...he said he wouldn't treat her unless she went on anti-depressants...he joked about how he wished that he could do chemo with patients more often because it would be more money for him...also, when my mom was very sick and towards the end, we were waiting for results from another doctor to see if she could get some other medical help, and he said he would just let her die instead of even waiting for results to see what could help her...he may have helped other people, but he was a cancer to our family..and he came highly recommended by a doctor we trusted...ugh...my mom passed away soon after...

March 2nd, 2011